Why molded pulp?
Molded pulp products inherit much strength of their conventional counterparts, but are much more friendly to the environment. Some of molded pulp products' advantages include:
- Lower cost than other protective packaging (foams and thermoformed plastics).
- Price stability: minimal dependence on volatile price fluctuations of oil, gas and resins.
- Nestable and stackable, reducing storage, freight and shipping costs.
- Minimal labor costs: easy assembly and handling.
- Environementally friendly: recyclable, biodegradable and compostable.
- Manufactured with 100% recycled materials - post-consumer products, saving both energy and resources.
- Uses Renewable Resources - newsprint and corrugated paper are renewable raw materials.
- Fully Recyclable - in either trash collection or back to source for re-use.
- Biodegradable - completely disintegrate, contrasting with resins that remain forever.
- Compostable - appeal to broadest spectrum of consumers.
In the mist of a global environmental crisis, molded pulp products are a wiser choice for packaging solution.